I cannot take credit for this recipe, someone on my Instagram shared it in there stories and it looked so delicious I just had to try it and I can assure you that you must now definitely make this too.
- 200g Butter
- 200g Brown Sugar
- 2tbsp Golden Syrup
- 200g Oats
- 190g Flour
- 10g Baking Powder
- 50g Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 190c and line an 8 inch tin with baking paper
- Melt the butter, brown sugar and syrup together in the microwave
- Add the oats, flour and baking powder and mix until combined well
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Cook for 13-15 minutes
- Allow to cool slightly but cut into slices whilst still warm
- Then allow to cool fully before removing from the tin
I am SO happy to have found this recipe because I can honestly say it is one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten in my life and I urge you to go and bake it now.
I use vegan butter and dairy free dark chocolate chips in all recipes like this as my son has a milk allergy so this recipe is also vegan!