I had a craving for peanut butter cookies the other day but I wasn’t in the mood for a full baking session so I had a little Google, I couldn’t find a very good recipe but I saw a couple that I sort of combined in the hope of something yummy. They were fairly simple so thought they would be edible nonetheless, this is the recipe I came up with for Peanut Butter Cookies:
- 100g Sugar
- 120g Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 50g Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 170c (fan)
- Measure the sugar and peanut butter into a bowl
- Add the egg and whisk until combined
- Pour in the chocolate chips and mix through (you can leave these out of you don’t fancy them)
- Use a tablespoon to dollop the mixture on a lined baking tray, leave a 3-4cm gap between to allow for them to spread whilst baking
- Put into the oven for 12-14 minutes
- Allow to cool before serving, but eat them a little warm for the best gooey results!
I can confirm that they were delicious and so quick and easy to make too, whenever I am looking for a simple fix to a sweet craving I will be making them again as they were enjoyed by all four of us, i’ve already made them again since.